Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A small but HUGE blessing

I buy a package of night diapers for Maddie every month. They are expensive, but SOOO worth it! It only takes a few mornings of changing sheets and washing pajamas that are soaked through to realize how good the night diapers are! I went to buy them last night - I have to pay $10 for 31 diapers. I normally buy the generic brand for $13.xx (92 diapers). Even though I love them, I still gulp at paying $10! I use a coupon for $1.50. I was picking up the package from the shelf when I noticed a $2.00 Target coupon sitting on the shelf (all by itself!). I was able to use the Target coupon and the manufacturer coupon to make the total $6.50! If you ever hear someone say that God doesn't care about this thing or that...tell them that they are WRONG! I was ready to pay the $10 and found a coupon (that I had just gotten in the mail that day from Grandma Phyllis!) and then found the Target coupon on the shelf! Little things lead to big faith!