Saturday, January 12, 2013
Being Sick Sucks!
We all battled yucky cold/flu stuff over Christmas. Poor Maddie had it pretty bad. If she gets sick, she immediately feels it in her chest/lungs. We were eating pizza one night while watching a movie. She told Matt that she was full and "could I be done eating". Matt looked at her plate to find she hadn't taken a bite!! A little later, we set her up on the couch with her nebulizer. I grabbed the camera when I noticed her sitting like this...
After I took the picture, I put the camera down and went to check on her - only to find her asleep and the medicine mask out of her hand. It was one of the saddest, yet cutest things I had seen in a long time.
I am happy to report that a few days later, Maddie (as well as the rest of the kids) were all cough free. This is the happy, healthy Maddie that we get to see now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment