Wilson Middle School held their annual formal dance this past month. When I first asked Kaitee if she wanted to attend, she wasn't sure and actually swayed towards NOT going. I was at Kohl's a few days later and found a cute blue dress with simple lines and knew that it would be adorable on her...plus it was on clearance for $17 plus another 30%! I went ahead and purchased it in hopes that she would change her mind.
The next day she told me that her friends were talking about the dance during lunch and most of them were going...so she decided to attend as well. I gave her the dress later that night and it fit perfectly!
The night of the dance, I let her borrow some of my jewelry. We curled her hair and added some makeup. She was beautiful and so very excited to go!
I went to pick her up afterwards then took her to Village Inn for some pie. She was bubbling with excitement the whole time we were there. She had a wonderful time, met new friends and even danced the night away.
The first of many to come, I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment