Friday, September 15, 2017

Back to School - 2017

Back to School means routine and schedules.  You get used to relaxing, staying up late, etc all summer!  We all agree that it is nice to have a routine too.  Back to School we go!
 
First thing for school - new hair!
Another donation for Alex
 While Matt headed (with my dad) to St. Louis for the solar eclipse, I took the kids to Unpack Your Backpack at school.  All of the kids have lockers this year!
 First day of School Picture - 6th, 6th, 8th & 10th!
First day went well.  Will got to have two lunches, as he realized he went to the wrong class during the lunch hour...went to lunch with that class then went to the correct class after lunch...only to find out that they were at lunch!  Off to second lunch!  Overall, all 4 kids adjusted to their new schedules, lockers, etc within the first week of being back.  I'm pretty proud of them!

Will said he was ready for picture day...haha!
We spent the afternoon at my parents a few days later and I happened to have my camera with me.  I always enjoy Mom's flowers.  It's easy to walk around the yard together and enjoy God's beauty through her flowers.

No comments: