We were blessed to have Matt's dad (Ken) stay with us for a week. He came home with Matt & the girls after Covell's funeral service. Ken is a handyman, so I had my honey-do list ready for him when he arrived! Thank you so much Ken, for all of your hard work. We enjoyed your company. Hopefully it wasn't all work for you - we hope you enjoyed your time as well!
The big job that he did for us was to put up a half wall in the basement that separates the girls room from the big room. It will give them some privacy...but mainly it will help keep the twins from their "treasures". We had Ken put in shelves so we can use it for storage also. Here is Alex showing it off...
1 comment:
That looks amazing, Ken! Thanks for all your hard work! Bec... I regret that I didn't get to see this in person. I'd love to see any other pics you took of it, especially pics from both sides to give me better perspective.
Post a Comment