Yesterday was my 35th birthday. Let me tell you about my day....
Took Alex to preschool
Brought Katie, Will & Maddie home
broke up numerous fights
picked up Alex
grabbed lunch, ran errands
dropped off kids at Mom & Dads
went to dentist to have a filling put in
left dentist office
found police car parked behind my van
noticed yellow paint on van's back bumper
exchanged information with person who hit my van
picked up kids
picked up Matt
picked up dinner
drove to Clinton, IA to enjoy display of park lights
listened to kids fighting, talking, climbing out of carseats, fighting, talking
left Clinton
Red & blue lights flashing
given a written warning for speeding (Matt...not me)
got home - 3 kids sleeping
all kids in bed in 5 minutes
watched movie with Matt
off to sleep
Yes, it was a strange day. I must add that I received many wonderful emails, cards & calls though. I know that I am loved by many caring people! Here's to looking forward and not back!
No comments:
Post a Comment