We were fortunate to get a HANDFUL of Halloween coupons from a fellow CraigsLister last night. The coupons included one free milk, one free apple dippers, one free hamburger & one free ice cream. The problem is that the coupons expire tonight. So, we hit a few McDonalds yesterday after I picked up the coupons. The kids each had apples, milk and a hamburger for lunch. We ended up running another errand later and we all had ice cream in the van...not a good idea with Will! Actually it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. So, me being a person who hates to cook and a person who hates to throw free things away...I made Matt take the girls to McDonalds for dinner too. We haven't left the house today but we will head there tonight for one last round of hamburgers, apples & milk before the coupons expire! Alex asked me this afternoon what would be for dinner and when I told her McDonald's she said "Oh no, not McDonald's again..." I NEVER thought I would hear my young kids say that!
Also, every time we have gone, we have used extra coupons so we now have a McDonalds storeroom in our fridge!
Happy New Year everyone! Blessings for 2009!!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh... this is hillarious... I have been sitting here at the table laughing as I read it, then I read it to Brad and showed him the pictures and laughed yet again. You are definitely my sister!
Post a Comment